- Protected water surface area: 60,000 m².
- Port Inlet: bounded by 2 converging outer arms (located to the N and S) enclosing a breakwater (to the N) and a breakwater (to the S).
- Depth of the seabed inside the marina: 3.5 m
- Fixed docks: 9
- Floating docks: 6
- Total berths: 322
- Maximum boat length: 40 m
- Prevailing winds: Sirocco
- Crossing: Sirocco
HEADLIGHTS AND SPOTLIGHTS:
- South pier head: Red flashing light - luminous characteristics 0.5-1-0.5-4 = 6sec. period - luminous load mg .6 height of the light on the l.m.m. mt 8 - colour of the light support all red.
- North pier head: Green flashing light - luminous characteristic 0.5-1-0.5-4= 6sec period - luminous range mg. 6- height of the light on the sea level mt 8 - colour of the light support all green.
- Anti-reflection reef head: twin lanterns (2) with fixed green light - luminous flux mg.3 - height of the light of the upper lantern on the l.m.m. 7 - colour of the lantern support all green.
- Breakwater reef head: twin lanterns (2) with fixed red light - luminous intensity mg.3 - height of the light of the upper lantern on the sea level 7 m - colour of the lantern support all red.
- Seabed: sandy
WHERE WE ARE
The Marina is located in the northern part of the municipality of Policoro (MT):
- 4 km from the SS106 Jonica exit;
- 5 km from Tursi-Policoro railway station
- 130 km from Bari airport
- 140 km from Brindisi airport
LATITUDE: 40° 12', 16" NORTH
LONGITUDE: 16° 44' 04" EAST